1962 - Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Faculty of Geography - Geology.
1979 - PhD in geography, Kiev Institute of Geography of the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences.
2009 - present - Senior Researcher of the Vakhushti Bagrationi Institute of Geography.
2006-2011 - TSU Invited lecturer.
1980-2006 - Associate Professor of the Department of Cartography - Geodesy and Geoinformatics.
1980-2002 - Head of the Cartography Sector of the Scientific-Research Institute of Economy and Management.
1968-1980 - Assistant at the TSU Department of Cartography - Geodesy.
1964-1968 - Postgraduate student of the Vakhushti Bagrationi Institute of Geography.
1962-1964 - Department of Cartography and GIS Laboratory of the Vakhushti Bagrationi Institute of Geography, Designer - Cartographer.
Author of 85 scientific works. Among them:
1. Terminological Reference Book of Geographical Cartography. Publishing House "Universali", Tbilisi, 2012.
2. Big Atlas of the World (Publisher “Millennium House”). Editor-cartographer of the Georgian edition. Publishing house "Palitra L", 2008, 2010, 2012;
3. Administrative Map of Georgia, 1:2 500 000. "Our dignities", Book 2,
Publishing House "M P G", Tbilisi, 2012.
4. On Scientific and Practical Sovereignty of Cartography. "Geographical Journal of Caucasus", 7-8, 2007, p. 25-30.
5. The "Red Book" Animals of Georgia. The teaching wall map of 1:600 000, JSC "Cartography", Tbilisi, 2004.
6. Georgian Tea and Georgian Wine. Map - brochures, 1996, 2000;
7. Social and Economic Cartography. Manual for Students, Tbilisi, 2004.
Participation in professional organizations:
Member of the Scientific Board of the Geographical Society of Georgia;
Member of the Scientific Board of the Association of Georgian Cartographers.